Thursday, April 2, 2009

Third Moonheadmama Painting And Art From My Imagination


"The Sky was Ablaze as She Tried
to Capture the Moon"
10.75" x 15"
Acrylic on Paper
Unframed

I love what I do! And part of that comes from getting to paint whatever comes into my head. Almost all the images in my paintings come from my imagination. The Moonheadmama series has been mulling around in my head since 2003! And finally I began painting the whimsical, magical Moonheads less than a month ago! Pictured above is the 3rd Moonhead painting. See my other posts for the first 2 or you can see images and read more about their story at www.moonheadmama.com I'm going to write a storybook to go with the images or maybe vice-versa. Whichever comes first is no matter, I just know the story is inside and waiting to be released...in pictures and in words.

1 comment: