Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tiny Art Collection and "Shortpants"


I like tiny art. I've always liked to collect things too. So I've started a Tiny Art Collection of some of my Lyrical World paintings as very small prints. They will fit neatly in your own 5" x 7" frame. The actual image size is 4.6" x 6.7". You can see and purchase the first two at my Imagekind online store. Buy them as a petite print and I suggest the UltraSmooth Fine Art paper as the paper choice. I think it will be fun to have a Tiny Art Print Showcase for you to choose from. I'll be adding images periodically and will keep you updated when I add more.

Speaking of small. Belle and Cody, our two border collies, have befriended the neighbors dog next door to us. His name is Solo but we've started calling him "Shortpants". He is so cute and has the shortest legs when he is standing next to our dogs. I took a photo of him this morning. There's something about his stance. His short little legs and barrel chest that sticks out when he prances about that makes him look like he'd be a great cartoon character.
Solo aka "Shortpants"



No comments: