Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm moving my Blog to my Website

My Blogger Blog will not be used any more because I am putting a Blog onto my website using Wordpress. I'm still futzing with it and trying to move content from this blog over to that blog. I'm not sure how everything works yet but it's getting there. There seems to be a lot to know about widgets and formatting and plugins but I will learn in time and things will get figured out.

So from now on please go to: http://www.lgruger.com/blog to read my blog.

Thank you to my followers for following this blog and I will figure out how the feed and follower thing works with my new Wordpress blog. If anyone has any tips, please let me know! Thanks!
Good thoughts,
Lindy

2 comments:

K said...

Lindy - you're doing what I do. I've been hosting my own for ages. I know the basics. Don't have a lot of bells and whistles, but I'm pretty good with the code. So write me if you get in trouble and MAYBE i can help

Lindy Gaskill said...

Hi K. Thanks for the offer to help! Much appreciated! I'm starting to figure things out. I like having it connected to my website. Makes a lot of sense to have it that way. Wish I'd set it up like that in the beginning!