Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24th An Artist's Day Notes

I AM GRATEFUL
for hummingbirds in the yard

I CAN SEE
a new spot to make a garden

I AM HEARING
hum from the dishwasher

I AM WEARING
lime green and blue

I AM CREATING
whimsical worlds in my paintings

I AM MISSING
having lavender in pots on the deck
.
I AM HOPING
to finish some paintings today

I AM PLANNING
a camping trip to a lake, or maybe a river...

PAINTING TO INSPIRE

"Agave II" by New Mexico Artist
Gayle Faucette Wisbon>

PR: wait... I: wait... L: wait... LD: wait... I: wait...wait... Rank: wait... Traffic: wait... Price: wait... C: wait...

2 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous work and blog Lindy!!

your blog is now listed at TAD
Please consider adding a TAD badge/link to your blog ..thank you
cheers Kim aka laketrees

Lindy Gaskill said...

Thanks Kim!