Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Painting Technique Inspired by Mr-Seo Logo

This Mr-Seo logo was created by graphic designer, Esther Kang, and it belongs to my boyfriend Greg's company, mr-seo.com. I love the logo and I've been looking as it a lot lately. To me, those white dots in a semi-circle are a glow of energy, it reminds me of growth and also of individuals and energy, all of us connected to each other (this is my own interpretation and not a reflection of mr-seo's) whether it be via the internet or just in life. This logo and it's glow has inspired me to use those little white dots in my new paintings. I'm a big believer that everything in our universe is connected. Everything is in a relationship with everything else. I like to use glowing elements in my work to represent this energy. And now I'm using the white dots as another element to represent energy and connection.

"Singing a Fiesta Song"
6.25" x 6"
Acrylic on Paper
Unframed
$185

"Two Ravens Sit and Reflect III"
6.25" x 6"
Acrylic on Paper
Unframed
$185




No comments: