Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Painting Technique Videos


I've had people ask me how do you do that when they're looking at my paintings. Sometimes people think my paintings are prints. Other's think I've used airbrush on them. So I decided to make some videos to show some of the techniques I use in my paintings. You can view them at http://www.youtube.com/user/LindyGrugerHanson The first one is on how I start a painting and the second one is on using my less dominant hand (left hand) as a painting technique. On the video though it looks like I'm using my right hand cause for some reason it records it the opposite way than reality. There are three more videos that I've uploaded on creating texture and swirly lines in a painting. If you have some other ideas for videos, let me know!

No comments: