Friday, February 13, 2009

Go Make Something


I've always been one for making stuff. Ever since I was a child, I've liked to make handmade things. And I've been thinking about Valentine's Day and making something for Greg. So I was doing a little research on line...and I discovered a web site called http://gomakesomething.com/ This is a web site about making things...I like the mini printables section too and there are some free things on this web site like free printables. And all these ideas led me to the idea that I haven't made anything new on my zazzle.com site recently. So I'll be making some new things soon and posting them to my zazzle site. I'll let you know what I've made in a few days. Let me know what you've made recently or if you have some ideas for me to make for my zazzle store.

No comments: