Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lindy on Facebook

Well, I've gotten a lot of invites from Friends to join Facebook so I did awhile ago. But recently I just started using it and adding photos and friends and comments. It's been pretty fun. I like how you can search for people and find them! I have a lot of relatives with Facebook profiles it turns out. Who knew?

I just discovered a new form of art called ACEO or "art cards". ACEO stands for "Art Cards, Editions and Originals". These cards have one main rule - they are 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches - the size of a trading card. And you can buy them, trade them, or keep them and display them. See art-cards.org I had the idea that maybe that would be fun to do while I'm traveling. Make very small paintings as "art cards". I'll have to think about that one. I like the idea though. Travel size art.

And another interesting web site is art-bridge.com - a web site of art links, art directory and art portals. Everything art. Gotta love that!

No comments: